- Listening to my co-teacher talk in her "Mary Poppins" voice.
- Phone messages from my son's teacher.(if she's calling, it isn't good!)
- Almost any phone conversation with my ex-husband.
- Watching anyone brush their teeth. (gross)
- Getting paperwork from my son's school about his behavior that typically is the kind of paperwork I send home to parents. (talk about humbling)
- Words like "ain't", "I done it", and "I gotta use it."
- Having anyone invade my privacy in the bathroom in the morning. (Like, say, my mother standing at the door talking to me about anything and everything when I am trying to get ready for school. Just as a hypothetical.)
- Listening to my boys bicker about endless, mindless crap on TV.
- Whistling. (I don't know why it bugs me, it just does.)
- Rude, ignorant customers at the deli.
Yep, it's a Tuesday. I am definitely PMS-ing. Just stay out of my way.
Don't say I didn't warn you.