Friday, May 15, 2009
1. If we had no winter, would we appreciate the spring?
2. I find the fact that my ex has a girlfriend a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over , I would have met and married Steven 25 years ago.
4. I will slice a boatload of cheese and meat inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you've never been thrilled, then you've never been shoe-shopping!
6. To be interested in the changing seasons you have to live somewhere like Indiana.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Steven (yay - he's here!), tomorrow my plans include sleeping late and working the deli, and Sunday, I want to spend the day doing anything I want!
Have a great weekend!
Posted by Jodi at 11:29 PM