Happy Tuesday everyone. It has been a busy week already, but I am enjoying an evening of just being a mom. This post is a VERY long meme I stole from Tense Teacher. Your task is to pick 2 questions from the list and answer them in the comments. Have fun!
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married. 45 years. Same house.
2) Are you a vegetarian?
No, but I love veggie pizza.
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
I wear my earrings (double-pierced in both ears) and the diamond heart necklace Steven gave me. No rings (ahem).
6) Favorite time of day?
It's a toss-up: 6 AM when my alarm goes off and I know I can lay there for 30 more minutes if I want to, so I lay there and doze and think. OR 10 PM, when everyone is in bed or in their rooms, and the house is low-lit, and I'm alone in the quiet to do what I want to do: read, blog, watch TV, cuddle with Steven if he's here, or go to bed.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
8) Do you wear makeup?
Almost every day. Not so much on weekends.
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
No, but if I lost enough weight I would love to have a tummy tuck.
10) Do you color your hair?
Yes. As often as possible to cover up my roots.
11) What do you wear to bed?
Either my pink flannel jammies (if I'm alone and it's cold), or my gray sleep pants and a t-shirt, or nothing (if Steven is here).
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes. No further explanation will be given, so don't ask.
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
No, not anymore. I decided over a year ago that I was tired of trying to keep up with it and decided to just let me be "me". Au natural.
15) What kind of sneakers?
Reeboks or Nikes.
16) Do you believe in abortions?
17) What is your hair color?
Brownish blondish brown.
18) Future child’s name?
There will be no future children. I have FOUR already. But......if I could name a girl or two, I would name them Amy and Kelly. I love those names.
19) Do you snore?
I don't think so, but someone I know says otherwise. No proof has ever been offered.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
A secluded tropical resort. New England. Germany. Away. Not necessarily in that order.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No, but I do occasionally sleep with live animals (my cats) and a stuffed boyfriend.
22) If you won the lottery…
Debt-free, new vehicles for everyone, take my entire family (parents, sister and family, brother, kids) on a vacation, buy Steven's truck and park it (evil grin).
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Hamburger. Unless I'm camping, then it's a grilled hot dog all the way.
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26) City, beach or country?
27) What was the last thing you touched?
28) Where did you eat last?
On the front porch.
29) When’s the last time you cried?
30) Do you read blogs?
Yes, I try to read everyone on my blogroll.
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
32) Ever been involved with the police?
33) What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap?
Bath and Bodyworks Sweetpea when I can afford it. If not, Garnier Fructise.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
35) Ocean or pool?
I love the ocean, but I would rather swim in a pool.
36) What’s your favorite song at the moment?
"I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
37) What’s your favorite color(s)?
38) Window seat or aisle?
39) Ever met anyone famous?
Larry the Cable Guy. Carol Channing when I was a kid.
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah?
43) Basketball or Football?
44) How long do your showers last?
Generally between 10 and 15 minutes
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Always automatic, but I learned to drive on a stick.
46) Cake or ice cream?
Chocolate cake, baby.
47) Are you self-conscious?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up?
Once in college. It was fun....and then not so fun.
49) Have you ever given money to a tramp?
50) Have you been in love?
Yes. And I still am. (smile)
51) Where do you wish you were?
On the road with Steven. In a galaxy far, far away from the cares of the world.
52) Are you wearing socks?
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
54) Can you tango?
55) Last gift you received?
Teacher gift - $10 gift card from Kroger - for Teacher Appreciation Week.
56) Last sport you played?
Soccer with Aaron.
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Bills. Kids. Groceries. Gas. Absolutely nothing fun.
58) Where do you live?
59) Where were you born?
60) Last wedding attended?
My friend Laura's wedding.
61) Favorite drink(s)?
Mocha coffee. Sweet tea. Bailey's Irish cream.
62) What’d you do last weekend?
Work at the deli, hang out with Steven.
63) Most hated food(s)?
Onions, potato salad.
64) What’s your least favorite chore?
All of them.
65) Can you sing?
Well, I thought I could, but my kids tell me otherwise.
66) Last person you instant messaged?
67) Last place you went on holiday?
Texas with Steven.
69) Current Crush?
Harrison Ford. Any of the guys in Rascal Flatts. Oh okay.....Steven.
Have a terrific Wednesday!