10 Reasons Why It Sucks to be a Single Mother:
- Too much laundry.
- Too many dishes.
- Never enough money.
- Never enough time.
- Half the guys you date run screaming when you tell them you still have kids at home.
- Ultimately, the only person responsible for the housework is you, even if you delegate.
- You are never, ever alone. Even in the middle of the night.
- Your children interrupt everything.
- You are always "on call".
- You never, ever have any time for anything you like to do. The TV, the computer, every room, every inch of your house, every minute of your life is completely dominated by the younger people you made a committment to raise.
God, I need some time away.