Check it out over here: Saturday Six:
1. What was the first board game you remember playing? Chutes and Ladders.
2. When you last played a crossword puzzle, did you look up any of the answers before you finished? No, but I asked for help on the clues.
3. Did you ever own a Rubik’s Cube? If so, were you ever able to solve it on your own? Yes, I had one when they first came out, and we have one now. I have never been able to solve it.
4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Puzzle Are You?
You are well read, and you have a good head for remembering facts.
You are a wordsmith. You have a way with words, and you're very literate.
You are a mysterious person who enjoys dropping little clues every now and then.
What Kind of Puzzle Are You?
5. You decide to buy yourself a jigsaw puzzle: what kind of image are you most likely to buy: a landscape, an image of an animal, a sports hero, or a shot from a popular movie? Something simple. I like jigsaw puzzles, but I'm not very good at them.
6. Have you ever tried Sudoku? How easy did you find it (or would you think you would find it) to be? I love Sudoku. It both challenges me and relaxes me. But I have never gotten past "medium" in terms of difficulty.
Let me know your answers.
Have a Super Saturday!