Hey everyone, it's FINALLY Friday! T.G.I.F.! It's a "kick back" Friday night for me. The two older kids are out doing their own things, and the two younger boys are holed up in their room playing Wii, so I am somewhat on my own for the evening. We had a yummy catfish dinner and now I am kicked back on the couch with the laptop, the remote, and some iced tea. So, for this Friday's post, I am taking a cue from my friend Lisa, and doing the "Friday Fill-in".
Friday Fill-Ins #63
1. Contact may cause feelings of warmth and security.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to stay the hell away from each other as much as possible. (sorry, flashbacks to my divorce!)
3. Disney parks are fun! My favorite is the Magic Kingdom. I want to go back.
4. Warm chocolate chip cookies sound really good right about now!
5. I positively love my boyfriend!
6. Flowers always make me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "Numbers", tomorrow my plans include cleaning, and taking Aaron to see "Horton Hears a Who",and Sunday, I want to go to my brother-in-law's 40th birthday cookout.
Happy Friday, folks!