Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Top Songs From the Star Wars Musical


Gosh, I don't know how I'm going to top yesterday's post! I've got my not-so-secret admirer working on a follow-up post. But I am kind of tired tonight, so I'm going to go with a funny list I found at TopFive. com. I don't know why, but it tickled my funny bone.


The Top Songs From The Star Wars Musical:




16. Send in the Clones

15. You're the Obi-Wan That I Want

14. Luke Be a Jedi

13. In the Still of the Carbonite

12. Wookiee Wonderland

11. T-H-E-F-O-R-C-E

10. Jedi From the Block

9. Don't Cry for Me, R2D2

8. I'm Gonna Snatch That Han Right Out of That Lair

7. Meesa Horny

6. My Funny Palpatine

5. My Regards to Broadway, Please Give

4. I Like Big Hutts

3. Looking for Love in Alderan Places

2. Padme, Boy, Is That the Count You Call Count Dooku

and the Number 1 Song From the Star Wars Musical...


1. I Want a Whole New Hand



Hope this gave you a giggle.


J.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok,
Am I lame or what?
I actually had to call J about this, because I wasn't aware that there is a S.W. musical.
Then I had to explain how I didn't quite "get" what I was supposed to do.
This shows you why I drive semi's + J drives students (crazy just popped in my head) to be educated.

Sayre said...

Well... as a certifiable StarWars geek, I thought this was hilarious! OF course, I know all the songs associated - it probably wouldn't be as funny to my 8 year old.

Coffeypot said...

1. I Want a Whole New Hand

Me, too! I’ve about wore mine out.

e.Craig Crawford said...

Now, I can't get "Yoda Be So Nice To Come Home To" out of my head.

R.E.H. said...

Haven't seen the Star Wars musical - so I'm completely lost here ;)

Jodi said...

Silly Man - I drive students crazy, eh? You ARE silly!

Sayre - Yeah, I guess you have to be an OLD Star Wars fan like you and me to get these songs. Oh well,it made me laugh. Glad you liked it.

Coffeypot - We don't need to know about your recreational activities, Mister.

Craig - That's the way it is with catchy tunes like these.

R.E.H. - Sweetie, it's a joke. There is no Star Wars musical. Man, try to tell a joke and see what happens.....

J.

John Fischer said...

Actually, there are more than a few Star Wars musicals. One is even being performed at The College of New Jersey in Ewing, NJ in less than two weeks on March 27-30. And Luke Be a Jedi is actually a song.

Canadian flake said...

roflmaooooooooo wayyyyyyyy too funny....

thanks for the giggles.