1. Use your turn signals. Always.
2. Do NOT cut in front of a truck.
3. How to tell the difference between a flat top, a goose neck, a covered wagon, and a reefer.
4. The joys of showering in a truckstop.
5. That you should never attempt to talk to a truck driver while he's driving in rush hour traffic in ANY city. And you should never attempt to talk to a truck driver about anything important while he's driving ANYWHERE.
6. Truckstop food is NOT diet food.
7. A truckstop is one of the loneliest places full of people.
8. Truck bunks are cozy and warm, but don't exactly comfortably sleep two.
9. There are no bathrooms in a truck.
10. Fuel is outrageously expensive.
11. Driving in New York makes one very grumpy.
12. Truckers stuck in traffic jams can sometimes be very funny.
13. There is a difference between men who drive trucks and "truckers". Steven says he is the former, not the latter.
14. The Peterbilt dealership has a cool store. (neat truck toys, and t-shirts!)
15. Truck drivers are the hardest working, most underappreciated people in the US.
And I'm very lucky to love, and be loved by one.
Keep on truckin', y'all.