- Tense Teacher - a dedicated teacher, changing the world one term paper at a time.
- Canadian Flake - a crazy mom, just like me. And she loves me!
- Amy from "The Peanut Gallery" - smart, funny mother of the two cutest kids in Chicago.
- Lisa - photographer, mom, reluctant Hoosier.
- Kentucky Girl - you can't help but laugh when you read this Kentuckian stuck in California. With an adorable dog!
- Miss Britt - Avitable's blogger sidekick, her posts are funny and real. And she can cheer!
- Tookie Tail - a new blogger friend, a retired teacher.
- Sayre - the craziest normal person I've never met, but would like to!(we're coming, Sayre!)
- Cynara Jane - E.Craig's super-cool daughter.
- Poppy - I am no more than a lurker with this girl, but I love her posts AND she's the girlfriend of one of my favorite guy bloggers, NYCWD. How could you go wrong?
- Crystal of "Midnight Therapy" - Her video posts totally crack me up!
One thing that really stood out to me is that I read way more guy blogs than girl blogs. Why is that? So one thing I am looking for is: who are YOUR favorite chick bloggers? I need more female reads.
Hope you all had a terrific Thursday. I'm off to the Mid-America Truck Show with Steven tomorrow, and then Rachael comes home Saturday night! Yay! She went to Paris today. I'm sure she will have lots to tell.