Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Dozing....


















As you can see, we've had a bit of snow. Just so you understand this map, I live in Floyd County, Indiana. I work in Jefferson County, Kentucky.

This is a lot of snow for this area.

Yesterday was a very relaxing snow day. I have a head cold, so I did some housework and then read my book. Took a nap on the couch. Made a roast in the crockpot.

Today I am determined to get something done!

J.

UPDATED: SNOW PICTURES!



















The Suburban is buried!

















Snowy bushes!


















I made a snow angel!

6 comments:

Sayre said...

Sounds like you already got something done... If I had a head cold, I'd consider it enough!

Jodi said...

Yes, but my long-distance conscience keeps asking me if I've done anything. He expects a full report! LOL@

J.

Just Dave said...

You obviously need to park your car and buy some cross-country skis. And change your name to Svarkinsen. Or something.

Jodi said...

I've had 3 last names in my lifetime and NONE of them has even been close to Svarkinsen! But my married name WAS hispanic - and I'm mostly German!

You should be used to snow like this, in Colorado!

J.

Brother Dave said...

I guess you will be happy for the Spring Season to arrive.

karisma said...

Ahhh! Very "cool". Makes me feel better just looking at it.