13 reasons why I need to be out of school:
- I'm tired of 2 jobs. I'm just plain tired.
- I want to sleep in occasionally.
- My house needs work. (don't say a word, Steven, or else!)
- I am sick of some of the people I work with.
- I'm pretty sure some of them are sick of me.
- The kids at school are restless and bored.
- The kids at home are testy and rude (probably more a reason to stay IN).
- I really am not inspired to actually TEACH anything these days.
- I love summer.
- It's after Memorial Day. We should be done already. (Damn you, wind storm and ice storm)
- I really don't want to do Field Day (think: all day outside in the hot with a bunch of hot kids pretending to play "fun" outside games).
- I don't want to pack up my room.
- I don't wanna go to school anymore! (whining)
Why do YOU wish school was out? Or do you?