Friday, May 08, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins




1. Apples are to oranges as men are to women.

2. I am not perfect,I hate trying to be perfect, I will never be perfect, NO ONE is perfect, and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear the road calling me......is the summer here yet?

4. I am amazed at how it moves me to see the American flag waving in the breeze.

5. Do what you want to do, but don't go overboard.

6. Once there was a cute little boy, and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with Hot Wheels.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Numb3rs and going to bed, tomorrow my plans include a soccer game, a track meet, Joseph's return, Rachael's hair and nail appointments, and her prom, and Sunday, I want to recover from Saturday!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!
J.

No comments: