This week's "10 on Tuesday" topic is "10 Things on Your To-Do List". This is a perfect topic for me, because I am on spring break and need to get some things done.
1. Apply to teach summer school. Done!
2. Call the street department to get them to come get the mattresses, old couch, and carpet roll I put in the alley. Done!
3. Make a resume. Done!
4. Apply to Sylvan, Huntington, and other "tutoring" sites for part-time job. Done!
5. Volunteer to serve lunch at Daniel and Aaron's school. (Friday)
6. Get hair touched up or highlighted to cover up unmentionable color of random hairs.
7. Write budget, pay bills, and make meal plan for this week AND next week. Working on!
8. Talk to lady at the Credit Union about refinancing my home loan.
9. Take Rachael shopping for prom dress. Saturday afternoon, hopefully.
10. Read a book for pleasure. Bought! (Always Looking Up by Michael J. Fox)Reading!
UPDATE: Oh shit, I totally forgot! #11. Get my taxes done! (STILL NEED TO DO! ARRGH!) #12. Call electrician and have dryer plug fixed so I can actually USE it!!!
And I guess, eventually, I should write my lesson plans for next week. Sometime before Monday at least.
If you had or will have a spring break, what will YOU get done? Any suggestions for something I should be doing?