Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins



It's another edition of Friday Fill-Ins:


1. Tonight I saw a thunderstorm!
2. Country music and beer makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is dangerous, 'cause I want all the baked ravoli for myself!
4. Fleur-de-Lisa is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of flowers reminds me so much of springtime!
6. Steven called me back to say "I love you" and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Rachael's band perform, tomorrow my plans include spending time with Steven, and Sunday, I want to go on a road trip to Texas (but I probably won't get to!)!

Have a terrific weekend everyone!
J.

4 comments:

Sayre said...

We got a thunderstorm last night on our new metal roof. It sounded WONDERFUL!

That Steven. Isn't it great when they call you back to say that????

Rick Rockhill said...

why is it that whenever you order ravioli in a restaurant there are NEVER enough on the plate? I mean I really like ravioli, but when am hungry I never order them because I know it won't fill me up!

I'm just sayin'

Unknown said...

Awww, I'd like to get to know you better too, J. We never seem to be in the same place at that same time though, do we?

Janet said...

Oooh, lucky you to see a thunderstorm! Lisa's great, I read her too :-)

Thanks for playing :-)