Friday, April 04, 2008
It's another edition of Friday Fill-Ins:
1. Tonight I saw a thunderstorm!
2. Country music and beer makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is dangerous, 'cause I want all the baked ravoli for myself!
4. Fleur-de-Lisa is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of flowers reminds me so much of springtime!
6. Steven called me back to say "I love you" and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Rachael's band perform, tomorrow my plans include spending time with Steven, and Sunday, I want to go on a road trip to Texas (but I probably won't get to!)!
Have a terrific weekend everyone!
Posted by Jodi at 7:43 AM