Friday, November 02, 2007

Day 2: Something We All Need to Know:

Hey, it's Friday night....I'm tired.....and we're taking Lea (French exchange student) out to eat, so this is as deep as it gets tonight:
What Your Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Means

What Your Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Means

Your eating style is gluttonous. If you like something, you're going back for seconds... no matter how full you are!

You don't really have a sweet tooth. If you go for dessert, you tend to go for something light.

Your taste in food tends to be pretty flexible. You may crave sushi one night, and your favorite childhood recipe the next.

You belong to a class that's all your own. You resist rules and traditions of any sort.

You are a tough person who isn't afraid to live life fully. There isn't a lot that scares you.

You are a pretty easy person to please, but you do have your own little personal quirks. You're far from neurotic, but you can be a little picky at times.

Have a good evening!
J.

4 comments:

Canadian flake said...

who would have thought a PB and J could say all that??? And all this time I just thought it said I was hungry...lmao.

Brother Dave said...

I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

I am obviously schizophrenic.

Sometime I will slice my sandwich into a couple rectangles. At other times I do not slice the sandwich.


Rose are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I

Rick Rockhill said...

how did I miss that you have a French exchange student? I must be a bad blog reader!

Anonymous said...

I can only do creamy peanut butter on white toast with milk. No Jelly. Break has to be toasted. I can also do creamy peanut butter on saltines.

I think what that says about me is hat I am picky lol