- I can not believe I haven't posted all week! That is so not like me. This week was supposed to be a "fast" week, because we didn't go back to school until Tuesday. But Lord! It feels like a month since Monday. Because I'm too scatterbrained to think coherently right now, here are some random thoughts from the week:
- Aaron went back to school on Wednesday. It seems like he is recovering nicely from the surgery. He still can't have any strenuous physical activity until next week. I can't wait to get us both back to the gym.
- This week at school has been a bitch. My new student, Ahmad, is NOT doing well, and he has my room turned upside down most of the time. I hate to say it, but I can't wait until he moves on (probably a more restrictive school setting, or a hospital stay) and I can get my people back on track.
- TODAY is payday. Thank God.
- The other kids (at home) seem to all have caught summer colds. Everyone is on Advil Allergy and Sinus and has their own box of Kleenex.
- The Humanities teacher at school is definitely not interested. But he's still a good school friend.
- I talked to Baron on the phone on Monday or Tuesday and we promptly got into an argument. All because I made a crack about him trying to date every woman on the Internet (well, he is!). I don't think he likes my attitude. (smirk) We are so NOT meant to be together.
- I love showers. I was thinking the other day, while in the shower, how good a shower feels. It's amazing what water can do.
- The diet is still hanging in there. I am taking Lean Cuisines or some form of low-cal microwave meal to school every day. We are at the end of week 4 and I still haven't bought a school lunch. Not even tempted.
- I want to get my hair cut and highlighted this weekend. I saw some of those unmentionables sneaking in at the roots. I hope I have the time and the money.
- I totally missed out on a sexy blind date with a fellow blogger this week. I was even promised a "one night stand" by said blogger. Ah well. Maybe next time.
- Today is PAYDAY. Did I mention that already? (grin)
Well, that's all I can throw out in a hurry. I will be more dedicated this weekend, I promise. Have a good weekend, all.