Man! Redneck Nerdboy finds the BEST "40 questions" games, and I love doing these things....so, one...more....time.....
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? no.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? sometimes.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? last winter, with my kids, on the hill across from my parents' house. Cold, but fun.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? someone else. Preferably the Baron.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? yes.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? yes, but not today, because I'm doing this so fast. Not very original, just honest and to-the-point today.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? HELL YES!
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jennifer Aniston. Angelina is just plain weird, but she was good in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith".
9. Do you stay friends with your ex's? 1 yes, 1 no. For more info on the "no", see #'s 13 and 37.
10. Do you know how to play poker? Yes, but I prefer euchre.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yes, when I delivered Rachael.
12. What's your favorite commercial? The original Oscar Meyer bologna one.
13. What are you allergic to? Truthfully, cats and cut grass. Humorously, stupid people, people who lie, and my first husband.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you run red lights? Sometimes.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Yes. But if I told you, I would have to kill you. Sorry.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? The Chicago Cubs.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes, Louisville has a great rink. But I'm not very good. I fall down a lot and my kids laugh at me. But I try!
18. How often do you remember your dreams? Some weeks all the time, very vividly. Lately, not so much.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? When I went to see "The 40 Year Old Virgin". It was hilarious.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? Yes. But why?
21. What's the one thing on your mind now? my camping trip.
22. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really, but I have met a few people in this life that I knew almost immediately that they would be someone important to me. And I was right, all 3 times.
23. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is? No.
24. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes, in the Taurus, because that damn sensor dings me into submission. But I have been known to skip it in Baron's van, if he doesn't catch me.
25. what cell service do you use? Cingular.
26. Do you like Sushi? Yes! Yum!
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Yes, 2 years ago in April. I was unconcious, but not badly hurt. Only some stitches, a couple black eyes, and a very sore neck. It could have been much worse.
28. What do you wear to bed? Usually a t-shirt and undies. Unless Baron is here.....hee, hee.
29. Have you ever been caught stealing? Yes. No explanation will ever be offered.
30. what shoe size do you have? 7 1/2
31. Do you truly hate anyone? I used to. After 5 years, it's starting to fade now.
32. Classic Rock or Rap? Country.
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Harrison Ford, baby.
34. Are you a virgin? Um...I have 4 kids. Don't think so.
35. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror? Of course. Hasn't everyone?
36. What food do you find disgusting? Sorry, Baron - sardines.
37. Do you sing in the shower? Heck yeah. And I sound good in there, too.
38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"? Yep. See #34. That's how I got half of 'em.
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their backs? Nope. But I've made fun of a couple of bloggers before. (No one who comments here - e-mail me, I'll send you the links, so you can laugh, too!)
40. Have you ever been bitten by a rabid chinchilla during mating season in Amsterdam? Not yet, but it's on my "to do" list.
Tag EVERYONE...you're it!