I had a wonderful weekend, camping with Baron in Red River Gorge. The sights are beautiful, and it was so good for us to get away together, without any kids. The pictures are, from the top:
1. a shot of Natural Bridge, from Lover's Leap.
2. a shot of the top of Natural Bridge when you're standing on it.
3. the view from Natural Bridge, looking AT Lover's Leap,
4. the Skylift we rode up to Natural Bridge (there is a great trail, but by that time we had already hiked about 5 miles that day and I really wanted to try that Sky lift, even if I did get a little scared about halfway up).
5. the view from the Suspension Bridge.
6. a beautiful waterfall we stopped to look at.
There are many more beautiful pictures to show, including one of me in a hole in the side of Princess Arch, and the infamous "S'mores" shot. But I will save those for tomorrow.
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Blogger wouldn't let me on Friday morning, I was gone Saturday and Sunday, and since Monday my only excuse is life and love!
In other life events, I've had a small dilemma on my mind. I can't really explain, but I would like you to vote:
Should I? or Shouldn't I? You don't have to know what or why, just go with your gut feeling. If I can, I'll tell you later.