Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"Puh-leeze!"

This quote was taken from another blog I sometimes read:

With actively hostile eyes constantly scanning this web page in hope of finding some advantage in our misery.....


Actively hostile eyes?

CONSTANTLY SCANNING?

Are we a bit paranoid or what? someone hopes to find an advantage in his misery?

I think someone has put himself in a place of importance in which he is surely not. And he definitely has a flair for the dramatic.

Get a grip.
You are not that important.

Hope things get better.

2 comments:

eatmisery said...

You blogged at 4 in the morning?! Wow!

And to answer your question, yes I still teach...eighth grade English in a middle school. I prefer high school, but I'm content for the time being.

FindingHeart said...

"You are not that important." Oh hell, is she talking to me? I didn't scan constantly, I just read it a bunch of times. How did she know?? Oh crap, now she think's I'm paranoid. Oh NO!!!

Heh heh, Don't know what that was all about, and glad I'm not him/her. :)