Tuesday, February 09, 2010

It Snowed!!!


Yes, people, it snowed in Southern Indiana/Louisville Metro area last night. 6 inches or so. I guess it's no big news that we have snow....it seems like EVERYWHERE has snow. Steven was stuck trying to load in Pennsylvania for 36 hours, finally got loaded and made it here for Super Bowl Sunday, and is now waiting in Oklahoma. But it seems there is NO "safe" place to take a load to - lots of places are shut down or snowed in.


But I was happy to get my text message from the local TV station about my school corporation closing for the day at 4:30 AM, and go back to sleep! I was especially happy to have a day off with the kids. We spent the day watching TV, playing WiiFit, messing around on the computer, and playing in the snow.
The forecast includes more snow tonight, freezing temperatures, and possibly another day off. I know the kids are hoping for it. Well....maybe me, too. ;)
Stay warm!


J.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Gee, thanks Jessica! If you'll look carefully, you will see there are NO tables ANYWHERE on this blog. Please...do not come back.

Kthanxbye.

J.

karisma said...

Not "everywhere" has snow! Unless you wanna count the disgusting sweat running down my face! LOL Funny how the opposite weather always looks so attractive in the moment, hey? (Especially when ones hubby and child make off to the beach and leave one to take care of the accounts at home :-( No fair! )


Ahhh geez don't you hate people that come advertise on the sneaky! I got two of those this week. Grrrr I for one thorough enjoyed the picture of SNOW!!!

Hugs and smoochies xoxoxo