10 Things You Don't Know About Me:
1. I hate pickles.
2. I am having lunch with my college roommate at the end of the month. We haven't seen each other in 20 years.
3. My brother is getting married in June. In Alaska.
4. My daughter is seriously considering going to Ball State University, in Muncie, where I went to college AND my dad went to college.
5. I met Jim Davis, the guy who draws Garfield, in college - he lives in Muncie.
6. I read Under The Dome by Stephen King over Christmas, and now I'm reading The Stand.
7. I've always wanted a yorkshire terrier. I think they're adorable.
8. My dad is the second youngest of 11 kids. His oldest brother, who is in his 90s, is still living.
9. I am considering getting my certification to teach something else. Possibilities include: ESL, mild mentally handicapped (Downs Syndrome kids), or English.
10. I am getting a LOT of gray hair. I keep it dyed, but it's shocking to me when my real hair color starts to grow in. Yikes!!!