Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

ffi

1. He was a yo-yo tonight, running up and down the stairs looking for that damn book. (RE: my son Daniel)

2. The weekends are what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is Steven.

4. I would rather be a bum half the time, to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving. I know some people who LOOK normal on the outside, but are nuttier than a fruitcake on the inside.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was Aaron.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just being at home with Steven, tomorrow my plans include Daniel's football game and hopefully a movie, and Sunday, I want to get ready for another busy week (and will probably end up having to work at the deli!)!

Have a great weekend!
J.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WE have the same answers on #5, and I like your honesty on #4.

I played for the first time this week. Come and visit.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I'm still laughing at your # 5. Hope you have a good weekend.

Rhonda said...

Weekends, they do become more valuable at this time of year, don't they.

Dawn said...

I think that many of us put "appearances can be deceiving!" It just instantly pops into our brains. :) And giving a hug to Aaron? It just makes me think of my own Aaron, also a Hoosier. How I miss him... :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your answers & # 5 - Too true! TGIF

CJ said...

I take great pride in being one of those people you mention in number 5! It's too much fun not to be.

Have a great weekend.

cjh