Thursday, August 27, 2009
1. He was a yo-yo tonight, running up and down the stairs looking for that damn book. (RE: my son Daniel)
2. The weekends are what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend is Steven.
4. I would rather be a bum half the time, to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be deceiving. I know some people who LOOK normal on the outside, but are nuttier than a fruitcake on the inside.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was Aaron.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just being at home with Steven, tomorrow my plans include Daniel's football game and hopefully a movie, and Sunday, I want to get ready for another busy week (and will probably end up having to work at the deli!)!
Have a great weekend!
Posted by Jodi at 8:49 PM