Can you name 20 people you can think of right off the top of your head? Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 20 people, and be sure to tag the person who tagged you after completing it yourself. *this is a lot funnier if you actually list the names first, no cheating!*
2. Joseph (oldest son)
3. Rachael (daughter)
4. Daniel (middle son)
5. Aaron (youngest son)
6. My mom
7. My dad
9. Brother Dave
14. Just Dave
15. Tookie (Jan)
16. my friend Heather from school
17. my friend Jennifer from school
18. my brother Tony
19. my sister Terri
20. my boss - Malinda
T H E Q U E S T I O N S . .
• How did you meet 10 (Sayre)?
We've never actually met. But we became "blog buddies" through another blogger.
• What would you do if you had never met 6?
Um...I wouldn't exist! She's my mom!
• What would you do if 20 and 15 dated?
That would never happen because Tookie lives in Louisiana and Malinda lives in Kentucky, and neither one are gay. But if they did.....well...it would be kinda weird because then my blog friend would be dating my boss!
• If you could marry either 6 or 14 who will it be?
Definitely Dave! #6 is my mom!
• Did you ever like 9 (Brother Dave)?
Oh I do! He's hot!
• Have you ever seen 5 (Aaron) cry?
• Would 4 and 12 make a good couple?
Absolutely not. Daniel is my son and Trukindog is crazy!
• Would number 1 (Steven) and 2 (Joseph)make a good couple?
Hell no! They are totally different!
• Describe 8 (E.Craig):
Funny, smart, loves photography, his grandkids, and BEER! Has a twin brother. Thinks I'm amazing! (smile)
• Last time you saw 12?
Um...I've never actually SEEN T-dog, except in pictures and videos on his blog. Probably better that way...ha, ha!
• Tell me something about 17 (Jen from school):
She's tough, professional, funny.
• What's 7's (my dad) favorite color?
Probably blue. He wears a lot of blue.
• What would you do if 1 (Steven) just confessed they liked you?
Well, he better after almost 2 years!
•When was the last time you talked to number 6 (my mom)?
• How do you think 19 (my sister) feels about you?
I think she likes me most of the time. I don't think she understands me, but we get along okay.
• What language does 18 ( my brother Tony)speak?
• Who is 2 (Joseph) going out with?
Well, I'm not 100% sure. But I think I've met him. Nice guy.
• What year was 13(Poppy) born in?
My guess is 1974, because she's 10 years younger than I am.
• What is 5's (Aaron) favorite food?
• Would you ever date 3 (Rachael)?
No, she's my daughter.
• Is 11 (Metalmom) single?
Nope, she's happily married. To a guy who buys jewelry!!! Awesome!
•What's 10's (Sayre) last name?
Schultz, I think.
• Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 9?
Sure, if we were both single! He would be an awesome catch!
• What do you think about 20?
I like her.
• What is the best thing about 1 (Steven)?
He loves me.
• What would you like to tell 16 (my friend Heather from school) right now?
She is an awesome counselor and a good friend!
• How did you meet 8 (E.Craig)?
Well, we've never met face-to-face. I can't remember whose blog we connected through. But I feel like I know him. One of these days I'm going to roadtrip to Dayton and show up on his doorstep!
• What is the worst and best thing about number 2?
What an interesting question to have to answer TODAY! The best thing about Joseph is his amazing talent and intelligence. The worst thing is his immaturity and sense of entitlement. But he's a good kid and I love him!
Please tell me if you try it!
Have a great weekend!