All is well here at Camp Wild and Crazy! Just a few thoughts today:
- Joseph has successfully finished his freshman year at IU. He just found out he will get to be an RA (resident assistant) in a nearby dorm next year. Can you say "free room and board"? Yes! He will be home on Saturday!
- Rachael has finished the Spring Musical at her high school and is now about to wrap up "Thoroughly Modern Millie" at the local little theater. She is also finishing her junior year of high school ranked #7. She goes to the prom on Saturday! Look for lots of pictures!
- Daniel is all caught up in all the fun of 8th grade graduation. For those of you who didn't know, graduation from a Catholic school after 9 years (K-8) is a big deal. He leaves on his 8th grade retreat today, back tomorrow. Track championships are Saturday.
- Aaron is finishing 3rd grade AND 2 soccer seasons. He just finally got his "electronics" back after a week's grounding, and he is one happy camper.
- Steven has been here since last Friday and I have been loving it. He was getting his trucked worked on, but....alas, it is finished now. He will probably be heading out today or tomorrow. I kinda liked having a "househusband"......(grin)
- I'm still working at the deli and wrapping up school. That's all I do, practically. But school is almost out.
I promise to write a REAL post soon!
Hope you all are having a great week!