Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Moving a little slower these days.

2. Anyone wanna give me a car for free?

3. My best quality is my friendliness.

4. Too many details, so little time!

5. In nearly 10 years, my life has changed drastically. 10 years ago, I was happily married and was about to find out I was unexpectedly pregnant with Aaron.

6. A housecleaning service is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to , gee.....going to work at the deli, tomorrow my plans include sleeping a little late, seeing Steven, and...um...working at the deli, and Sunday, I want to spend time with my kids and Steven, and most likely......working at the deli!

Have a great weekend!
J.

4 comments:

Auntie Q said...

Great answers! It's amazing how quickly 10 years can pass!

annies home said...

if you ever find that free car please let me know where you found it. Life can be very different my life in the past 10 years has also been quite the roller coaster from owning my home to moving and having to rent life has its up and downs I hope you are learning to roll with the punches I try but stumble occasionally

Rick Rockhill said...

Creative responses, and nice insights too. Wish I had a free car to give you!!!

Jodi said...

AuntieQ - Thanks for stopping by. I will visit you soon.

Shopannies - If I could just find someone who is looking to upgrade their car and would be willing to sell me theirs for a small price, I would be so happy. I really need a second car for the kids.

P.S.S. - Just send money! (ha, ha)

J.