First, the fillers.....
1. Join me in a glass of red wine and let's chill.
2. Put a little "Hoosier Girl" in your day!
3. Happiness is a day off, getting things done, and payday all rolled into one!
4. Blonde and occasionally confused.
5. I'm waiting for my prince to come.
6. Chocolate in any form is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Aaron's soccer game, tomorrow my plans include finally seeing Steven after 3 LONG weeks and "Thunder Over Louisville", and Sunday, I want to spend all the time I can with Steven!
Now for the "Fun Facts":
- I mentioned before that I misplaced my driver's license. I still haven't found it. So today while I was off, I popped over to the DMV and got a new one.
- I couldn't find my Social Security card in my wallet. So I dropped by the S.S.office and ordered a new one and got a paper verifying my number.
- Why do I need these things so urgently? Because I got a JOB!!! Yes, that's right. As if my life wasn't busy enough, I have decided to try to dig myself out of debt a little faster by working part-time evenings and weekends at.......(drumroll please)......KROGER! I have been hired by the Kroger less than a mile from my home as a deli clerk. I do my computer training next week. I am a little anxious about how potentially crazy (er) it could get around here, but the bottom line is.....I need to make more money and I need a summer job. Beggars (literally) can't be choosy. I am grateful for the employment in these economic times.
- My darling daughter dropped the "f" bomb on me yesterday, and not in a "ha, ha...oops!" kind of way. I was not amused. For her slip of the tongue, she has earned the right to NOT sleep in tomorrow (Saturday) morning and instead to do a couple of extra chores for me: sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor and dusting the living room.
- My youngest son is having a bit of a problem with telling the truth. Everytime he "forgets" to tell me the truth, he loses a day of electronics. I'm not amused at this either.
- Joseph is coming home this weekend to go to "Thunder Over Louisville" and to see Rachael's performance in the spring musical. Yay - my boy will be home, if only for 2 days!