Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

ffi
Happy Friday, people! It's time for Friday Fill-ins:

1. When I look to the left, I see an empty spot on my couch, where I wish Steven was sitting.

2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work itself out in time - don't push it.

4. Mom's Friday night taxi service, done dirt cheap!

5. To make sure that all children are educated and cared for is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any free dryers I can have, feel free to send one to me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Joseph coming home from IU for spring break, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in, cleaning out the refrigerator, grocery shopping, cleaning up the yard, and hearing Rachael sing, and Sunday, I want to take my entire family to church, do lesson plans, collect my coupons and plan my weekly menu, and of course, DO LAUNDRY! Yeah!

Have a good night!
J.

7 comments:

Jan said...

Have you checked the weekend ads to see if you can find a used dryer? That gets old going to the laundromat. :(

trkndude299 said...

Well,
I hope Joseph really enjoyed tonights visit!
Cheers!

Rick Rockhill said...

It's still strange for me to imagine Joseph at IU. WHAT? time flies by so fast doesn't it?

Sushiboy said...

Wow sounds like a great weekend. Is Joseph going to hang out all week? I never went on a big spring break type trip. Most I ever did was leave school for a week and hang out w/ friends in my hometown. I always had/have too much homework to do anything else.

This spring break I'm writing a paper and working. WEEEE! :)

Jodi said...

Tookie - I may have good news in that department very soon!

T-dude - Yes, he did.

P.S.S. - You think it's hard for YOU to imagine? I can't get used to him not living here! But he is really growing up. I'm so proud of him.

Sushi - Yeah, he's staying here. He has 32 hours at Starbucks this week. I will be glad to have him around. His siblings are glad he's here, too.

J.

Trukindog said...

The next time Steven is in town have him hang a clothes line in the back yard...there's your clothes dryer! ;-)

e.Craig Crawford said...

I remember my Mom hanging clothes on the line when I was a boy .. and the chore of bringing in the dried laundry. The odor of fresh air on everything. Especially if it was a breezy day.