Friday, March 13, 2009
Happy Friday, people! It's time for Friday Fill-ins:
1. When I look to the left, I see an empty spot on my couch, where I wish Steven was sitting.
2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work itself out in time - don't push it.
4. Mom's Friday night taxi service, done dirt cheap!
5. To make sure that all children are educated and cared for is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any free dryers I can have, feel free to send one to me!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Joseph coming home from IU for spring break, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in, cleaning out the refrigerator, grocery shopping, cleaning up the yard, and hearing Rachael sing, and Sunday, I want to take my entire family to church, do lesson plans, collect my coupons and plan my weekly menu, and of course, DO LAUNDRY! Yeah!
Have a good night!