Monday, February 09, 2009

Whoa! Did someone get the number of that bus?

Man! Is it a Monday or what? This day has been go, go, go from about 6 AM. I feel totally slammed! Here are the highlights:

Running late this morning, forgot about a Quick Recall match until I got to school today, played catch up with THAT, did a bunch of extra work that's not mine, had a college student observe me, took on a new student, filled in for a co-teacher for 45 minutes, coached 9 happy-go-lucky 4th and 5th graders through 2 games of Quick Recall, got home, got into it with my mom over money and my oldest son, got into with Aaron over arguing with me (AGAIN!) and not wanting to study for his Social Studies test, made 2 beds, and now FINALLY sitting down for a minute to tally up RSVP's for Aaron's birthday swim party on Saturday. Sheesh!

Now, onto the more FUN part of Monday - Manic Monday!

What is your favorite candy? Chocolate anything. Okay, I guess that's cheating: M&M's.

Name one thing that you'd want to receive as a gift for Valentine's day. Gosh, that's a tough one. There are lots of things I would like to get. But I would prefer that giving anything to me be the giver's idea. Anything pink or red will do.

Can we truly love someone who loves another? I don't think so.



To end on a more upbeat note, my daughter came back from the grocery with a McD's sweet tead for me because she said it seemed as if I had "had a rough day". What a sweetie. AND, Valentine's Day, which is Aaron's 9th birthday, is only 5 days away!

Have a great week,
J.

7 comments:

Sayre said...

Awww... sweet girl!

Jan said...

Those sweet surprises are the BEST!! Aren't you glad your day is over with now? :)

Brother Dave said...

Re: "…made 2 beds…"

Your kids should make their own beds.

Just sayin'…

;-)

Jodi said...

Sayre - Yeah, she has her moments.

Tookie - I was glad to get to bed.

Brother Dave - They do. One of those beds was mine. The other was Aaron's - he was doing his homework.

J.

Trukindog said...

M&M's ARE chocolate, so you still cheated! I'm just sayin.

Sorry ya had a rough day, I hope tomarrow is much better for ya.

Trukindog said...

Oh yeah I did the Scrap.

Jodi said...

T-dog - Yes, M&M's are chocolate, but they are a specific kind of chocolate. And yeah, I read your scrap. Hilarious.
J.