Okay.....I don't expect this post to make any sense, because I am not going to attempt to keep my thoughts in any kind of logical order.
1. ATTENTION: MCDONALDS - PLEASE GIVE ME A STRAW! If I go through a drive-thru one more time and they forget to put a straw in my bag or hand me one with my drink, I may just go "postal" on some innocent idiot at the window. Just give. me. a. STRAW! I don't think it's too much to ask. Drink = straw to go with it. Thank you.
2. I am now on Facebook, but it is a lot of work to keep up with. Apparently a bunch of my friends can get to Facebook during the work day. I can not, because anything and everything fun on the Internet is blocked, to save the kiddies from temptation and to keep the teachers off Facebook during...oh....say.....instructional time. Yeah. So I finally get a chance to check e-mail and blogs and twitter and Facebook sometime after dinner and I have 16 notifications, including a couple of Lil' pumpkins and some plants for my Green Patch and an animated gift or two, and a couple of hatching eggs. Don't get me wrong: I love presents, even silly virtual ones, but it took me 20 minutes tonight to open all my "gifts" and reciprocate. It's okay, though. It's just for fun!
3. I am still fighting a head cold. It gets better, then it gets worse. The worst part is being tired all the time. Which is why I'm going to bed shortly.
4. Our French boy is adorable. He fits in with Daniel and Aaron perfectly. They had a "glow in the dark" silly string fight tonight. And we carved pumpkins. But I did have to kind of "make" him take a shower. He is only 12, and kind of a lovable nut. We took him to the Asian Buffet for dinner tonight and he took a million pictures. I don't think he has ever had Chinese food!
5. My dryer is broken. If you can imagine how much laundry I do in a week, then you can imagine how awful it is to have a broken dryer.
6. Sarah Palin is speaking in a neighboring town tonight. I didn't know about it until it was too late, but I would have loved to have gone and heard her.
7. Steven was in Texas but now he's headed for Utah. Hopefully he will be headed back this way soon. The 1 year anniversary of our first official date is November 3. I want to kiss him on that day! (smile)
Okay, I'm sure I will think of 10 other things I wanted to say later, but I HAVE to go to bed!
Hopefully you are all having a great week!