Saturday, October 11, 2008
Saturday 9: Return to Sender
1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? If sending a thank-you note counts, July. To Steven's parents.
2. Can you change the oil on a car? Nope. That's why God invented JiffyLube.
3. Name three things you have on you at all times. My cell phone, my purse, and my keys.
4. What’s your life motto? "Just keep swimming!"
5. What’s a word that you say a lot? Love (as in "I love you")
6. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping.
7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? My hair's a mess!
8. Who is your worst enemy? Myself.
9. What does your watch look like? I don't really use one.
Time to go in search of something reasonably low-cal at Harvest Homecoming.
Have a great Saturday.
Posted by Jodi at 5:07 PM