Friday, October 10, 2008
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was "Ironman".
2. Crunchy chicken from a Weight Watchers cookbook is a recipe I recently made that was delicious!
3. It's time for me to start planning for Christmas.
4. The weather lately has been quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word "maverick" again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was an optimistic outlook, and on the other was a scary reality.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to see Rachael's play, tomorrow my plans include lots of cleaning and going to Harvest Homecoming, and Sunday, I want to go to church with my children and take it easy!
I am sooooo glad it's Friday. I don't know if Steven will be coming through yet. My parents are having a good time in Switzerland. Joseph will be hear tomorrow and Sunday for Harvest Homecoming. That's about it.
Have a great weekend,
Posted by Jodi at 5:44 PM