Friday, October 24, 2008
1. Right now, I'm feeling tired.
2. Asleep in bed (with Steven) is where I want to be.
3. How does one eradicate years of accumulated clutter quickly and effeciently?
4. The desire to "get my act together" personally, professionally, and psychologically keeps me on track.
5. Please don't categorize me, especially as a "divorced woman" or as a "single mom". I HATE that.
6. Making a difference in the world, in a big or small way, fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to welcoming our new French exchange student, tomorrow my plans include some "me" time, and Sunday, I want to get caught up around here (don't I say that EVERY weekend?)!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Posted by Jodi at 9:38 PM