Happy Friday everyone! Can you believe it's already the end of September? I can't. Here is a picture of me (taken in the faculty women's bathroom at school because it has the really big mirror) to illustrate the fact that I have gained weight. Almost 30 pounds since last year at this time. Ugh. Sooooooo....last Sunday I joined Weight Watchers. I really, really, REALLY want to lose weight. I have been religious about it this week and have managed to walk almost every night. Wednesday night I walked all the way to Thorton's Food Mart and back, which is 1.6 miles round trip. I will weigh again on Sunday afternoon, so I will let you know my progress. I am counting on all of you to hold me accountable! (just don't be mean)
1. Pumpkins, Harvest Homecoming, Rachael's birthday, and hosting another French exchange student are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I underestimate myself.
3. I usually say, "I neverwin anything!", but last Friday I did! and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, my voice always gives me away.
5. In my car is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for sleeping late, reading books, and snuggling.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with Aaron, tomorrow my plans include soccer, football, and STEVEN! and Sunday, I want to spend MORE time with Steven!
Have a good weekend, everyone!