Saturday 9: Children and and Ages of Bloggers
1. Do you worry about your next birthday? No...I don't think so.
2. Have you ever lied about your age in the recent past? If yes why? Yes, once, foolishly. I was told by someone I trusted to shave 5 years off my age on my "Match.com" profile. She told me it would attract more men. Totally stupid. I changed it back within the week.
3. Have you ever lied about your age when you were young? If yes why? Nope. I was married all of the years I was young. Nobody to try to impress then.
4. How much older have you been a person that you were romantically involved? Romantically, they have all been older than I am. EDIT: I did once kiss a guy who was much younger than I was. That's all = we kissed. End of story.
5. How much younger have you been a person that you were romantically involved? My second husband, Larry, was 15 years older than I was.
6. Have you ever been consider a sibling, rather than parent of your child? Not really. But some people are surprised that my 18 yr.old is mine, when they meet us for the first time, because a lot of people don't think I look old enough.
7. If you have had children, did you factor in age when deciding to have a sibling? Yes and no. Rachael was a surprise, so she came along only 19 months after Joseph. But we did consider how old they were when we decided to have Daniel. And Aaron, of course, was a "gift from heaven".
8. If you have not had children, are you happy with your choice and/or fate? I often wonder what my life would have been like if I hadn't had kids, or if I had waited until I was older. But I am happy with my choice.
9. Do your siblings have kids? Are you close to them? Their ages? My sister has 2 boys, ages 7 and 2. I think we're pretty close. Will (the 7 yr.old) gives me good hugs and loves to come play here. Tyler (2 yr.old) is shy and doesn't warm up to me very well, but he loves my kids. My brother is not married and does not have kids, but I still have hopes.
Happy Saturday folks!