Friday, August 15, 2008
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was tonight! Panera bread with my oldest and my youngest. Delicious.
2. Being lied to is something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon reminds me that "somewhere out there, someone is thinking of me".
4. "Hey y'all" is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it's best to just smile and suck it up.
6. "The Dark Knight" is the best movie I've seen so far this year! (But "Wall-E" is a close second!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include hopefully, going to a movie even if it's by myself, and Sunday, I want to catch up on housework and doing my school work!
Have a great weekend everyone. First week down.
Posted by Jodi at 10:22 PM