Hey everybody! It's Friday! Today was my first day back to work, and it wasn't too bad. My principal was surprisingly bitchy...new rules about using (or more accurately NOT using) cell phones during the work day and snippy little remarks about dressing professionally, even though the contract says she can't technically set a staff dress code. Other than that, it was good to see everyone. I think it's going to be a good year.
Here is this week's Friday Fill-ins:
1. You know you're old when...hmmm...I don't know how to answer this one. I'm not old! (smile)
2. My heart is divided between developing myself as a person and partner, and being a totally devoted parent.
3. A large thin-and-crispy veggie pizza is what I need RIGHT NOW!
4. I have felt the joy of true love, I have known the depths of divorce.
5. Gah, won't these people please clean up after themselves!
6. Please call me or come visit me as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include my back-to-school dinner and Daniel's football jamboree, and Sunday, I want to spend a little time with my kids before the craziness of next week begins!
Have a great weekend, everyone!