Usually on Saturdays I do the "Saturday 9" , but today I'm doing my own 9. ( Another picture from the trip at right)
9 random thoughts:
1. I am tired of not getting a straw with my drinks at McDonald's or whatever fast food place. I am going to buy a whole box of straws just to keep at the house.
2. I just ate a whole tray of California roll sushi for lunch.
3. I am very unhappy with my oldest son. He said something very insulting to me.
4. I wanted to call Steven and cry on his shoulder, but he is visiting with his mom, dad and sister before he hits the road for North Dakota. It seemed kind of babyish on my part to send him a text message asking him to call me just so I could cry over my child being totally horrible and self-centered. So now I just have to wait until he calls me.
5. I have 3 newspapers to read. I think I am addicted to news media.
6. Wall-E was really good. It was cute, funny, and fast-paced. Aaron and I had fun.
7. The state of Indiana has switched from issuing child support checks to the new "Indiana Visa debit" card. So, I got my card in the mail, I called the 800 number and chose a PIN, and signed up for getting a phone call when a deposit is made to my account. Then, today I went to Kroger and spend $80 of it. I understand why they're doing it, but it still feels weird. A Visa child support card? Just doesn't seem normal.
8. I have a ton of mosquito bites on my upper right leg. How they got there I will never know, but they're driving me crazy.
9. I have a lot of housework but I don't want to do any of it.
That's it. That's my "9" for today.
Have a great Saturday.