Friday, June 20, 2008
1. A smile is the best!
2. SCRABBLE is my favorite board or card game. (But I'm also starting to like Yahtzee and Spades)
3. I would love to have more Steven in my life and less mess! This house is a constant revolving mess!
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of E.Craig! He's a "Happy Summer Solstice" kind of guy!
5. I just remembered I need to pick up a prescription.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: "Somewhere, out there, beneath the pale moonlight, someone's thinking of me, and loving me tonight."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with my kids, tomorrow my plans include taking the boys to Indianapolis and meeting Steven, and Sunday, I want to ride with Steven to Utah!
Yep, that's right, folks! Road trip time is FINALLY here! I am meeting Steven tomorrow in Indianapolis and we are hitting the road!
Have a great weekend!
Posted by Jodi at 8:31 PM