Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fill-ins



1. A smile is the best!
2. SCRABBLE is my favorite board or card game. (But I'm also starting to like Yahtzee and Spades)
3. I would love to have more Steven in my life and less mess! This house is a constant revolving mess!
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of E.Craig! He's a "Happy Summer Solstice" kind of guy!
5. I just remembered I need to pick up a prescription.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: "Somewhere, out there, beneath the pale moonlight, someone's thinking of me, and loving me tonight."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with my kids, tomorrow my plans include taking the boys to Indianapolis and meeting Steven, and Sunday, I want to ride with Steven to Utah!

Yep, that's right, folks! Road trip time is FINALLY here! I am meeting Steven tomorrow in Indianapolis and we are hitting the road!

Have a great weekend!
J.

7 comments:

trkndude299 said...

Hey Babe,
Got your road trip on?

I mean, are you ready to ride?

I mean are you really ready to ride?

It's like, we're not in IN. anymore. We're headed to Cowboy Heaven.

Will you be my Cowgirl?

Pahdna, for you "other" saddletramps.

Hee Hee. This will be so much fun!

Ok, my straw pillow is whispering in my ear.

Yipee Ki Ye mo folks.

mi.

Brother Dave said...

Re: "I would love to have more Steven in my life and less mess!

Question: Do your kids have assigned daily chores to help you control the mess that just naturally comes with living?

Jodi said...

Yes, Brother Dave, they all have daily and weekly jobs. Unfortunately, it sometimes feels like they mess it up as fast as they clean it. I just like it better(in terms ofhouse appearance, not company) when I can straighten up the house and it stays that.way for awhile!

J.

Trukindog said...

Utah huh, maybe Steven can get a load thru the Phx. area in a round about way headin back to the east, I'd love to have a Beer or coffee with ya'll.

Steven, don't let her tell ya no...we'll promise her we won't get tossed in the hoosgow.

e.Craig Crawford said...

You know me .. I celebrate the beginning of every season. Happy Summer Solstice is right. Have a great road trip. Utah is some beautiful country.

Sushiboy said...

You guys are coming to Utah? (sorry I didn't get on the blogs much this week. If your still out drop me a line, maybe superwoman and I could meet up with you and steven.

Janet said...

OMG I LOVE that song!!!
Thanks for playing :-)