Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: What Do You Notice?

1. What is the first thing you notice about a person (that you are attracted to) when you meet them? Eyes and smile.

2. What has been your worst illness or injury? I was in a car accident a few years ago. A man sideswiped me. I never saw him coming! I hit my head on the steering wheel, the car ran into a ditch, and I was unconscious for awhile. I had to been taken to the hospital in an ambulance and I got stitches in my forehead and I had to spend the night in the hospital to make sure I didn't have a concussion. I got two black eyes and had a very sore back and neck for monthes! I also hurt my calf just below my right knee where my leg came up and banged the steering column in the crash. It still hurts sometimes!

3. Have you ever had a secret crush and then told the person? If yes, how did it go? Once I admitted to liking someone who was younger than I am and I knew had a girlfriend. All I got was a kiss and the comment that if he was "available", he would definitely be calling me. But nothing more. (sigh)

4. What was the last drink that you ordered at a pub or a bar? Strawberry margarita.

5. What car have you owned that was your favorite? The one I have now: my Taurus. It was the first car I ever bought all by myself. And it was the newest and had the most "bling". Now I have new van fever and all I can think about it getting a little more space again.

6. What is your favorite holiday? Probably Christmas.

7. Have you ever had sex with someone that in retrospect was (and stayed) a stranger? Yes.

8. Who is your favorite female singer? Sara Evans.

9. How often do you read the newspaper? Every day.

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm off to clean!
J.

No comments: