Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

It's Pay Day Friday! Yahoo!

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are chocolate and coffee!
2. Life and love often amaze me.
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is not going to come unless it wants to.
4. Take some pasta, olive oil, parmesan cheese, and hot garlic bread, mix it all together and voila! You have the perfect dinner!.
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow all kinds of flowers, especially sunflowers and roses.
6. Um....time with a certain special person (wink) is best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a day off with no kids, tomorrow my plans include not sure yet but I hope it has to do with spending time with Steven, and Sunday, I want to either drive home from seeing Steven or go to Daniel's track meet!

Have a great weekend!
J.

3 comments:

Jay said...

I think pretty much everything is best done au naturel.

Swimming, sleeping, playing volleyball, commenting on blogs. ;-)

3rdEyeMuse said...

that does sound like the perfect dinner! great answers. :)

Unknown said...

OK, now I'm hungry for some pasta. Yum!

Hope you enjoyed your day off.