- 1st Grade Art: What color comes from mixing equal parts red with white paint?
- 1st Grade Science: What are the three states of matter?
- 2nd Grade English: In the word "unnecessary", what is the prefix?
- 2nd Grade Grammar: What is the plural form of the word "deer"?
- 3rd Grade Geography: What is the largest ocean on Earth?
- 3rd Grade U.S. History: What event was part of the reason the United States entered World War II? A. The sinking of the Lusitania, B. The sinking of the Maine, C. The sinking of the Arizona, or D. The capture of the Pueblo.
- 4th Grade Math: Between 1 and 100, how many multiples of 7 are odd numbers?
- 4th Grade Human Science: Which of the following human glands is found in the brain? A. Prostate, B. Pituitary, C. Thyroid, D. Lymph.
- 5th Grade Math: What is the lowest common denominator for 3/4 and 4/7?
- 5th Grade U.S.History: Who was the first American in Space?
$1,000,000 Question: 5th Grade Geometry: What is an octahedron?
Have a great Saturday,