Saturday, March 29, 2008

If I Were....

Happy Saturday everyone. It's a late-night post for me. Steven and I walked all over the truck show yesterday (I have lots of pictures), had a fantastic time at the "Sugarland" concert last night, and have kept busy all day today with bits and pieces. The biggest news of the day: Rachael's flight from Paris to Philadephia was delayed 3 hours, which caused them to miss their connecting flight home. So there wasn't another flight for them to take tonight, so Rachael and her cohorts are spending the night in a hotel in Philadephia and won't be home until tomorrow at 12:30 in the afternoon! I talked to her on the phone - she sounded happy but tired. Typical kids - they were actually excited about staying in a hotel! Anyway, she's back in the US and will be home tomorrow.

So I was over at Tookie's place and she had this fun meme, which she supposedly tagged me for, but then didn't.....I don't know, it's complicated. I stole it anyway. Let me know if you do it.


If I were a direction I’d be… South.

If I were furniture I’d be… A Love Seat.

If I were a liquid I’d be… Sweet Iced Tea.

If I were a sin I’d be… Envy.

If I were a gem/stone I’d be… A Pearl.

If I were a metal I’d be… Gold.

If I were a tree I’d be… A Maple.

If I were a fruit I’d be… A Banana.

If I were a flower I’d be… A Sunflower.

If I were weather I’d be… A Thunderstorm.

If I were a music instrument I’d be… An Acoustic Guitar.

If I were an element I’d be… Earth.

If I were a color I’d be… Pink.

If I were an animal I’d be… A Cat.

If I were a sound I’d be… A Music Box.

If I were a lyric I’d be… "I'll Never Let You Go".

If I were a song I’d be… "How Sweet It Is to be Loved By You".

If I were a music type I’d be… Country.

If I were a perfume/cologne I’d be…. Vanilla Jasmine.

If I were a feeling I’d be… Enthusiasm.

If I were food I’d be… Chocolate.

If I were a city I’d be… Chicago.

If I were a taste I’d be… Cinnamon Sugar.

If I were a scent I’d be… Floral.

If I were a word I’d be… Colorful.

If I were a verb I’d be… Read!

If I were an object I’d be… A Book.

If I were a piece of clothing I’d be… A Pair of Well-Worn Jeans.

If I were a body part I’d be… The Heart.

If I were an facial expression I’d be… A Smile.

If I were a cartoon character I’d be… Snoopy.

If I were a movie I’d be… You've Got Mail.

If I were a geometrical figure I’d be… A Triangle.

If I were one of the 4 seasons I’d be… Spring.

If I were a sentence I’d be… I Love You.

J.

8 comments:

Fleur de Lisa said...

Gonna steal this from you. Love your sentence. :)

Tookie Tail said...

Yeahhh! I'm glad you did it! Great answers too! Another southern gal? :)
~Jan

Sayre said...

Very interesting! I'll have to mull this over a little. Some I could answer right away, but others have me stumped.

Glad Rachel's back in the US. I know you're excited to see her again!

HoosierGirl5 said...

Lisa - You're back! Yay! Steal away!

Tookie- Thanks! Southern? Heck yes. I live in Southern Indiana, but I work in Kentucky. And "Cain-tucky" is REAL Southern!

Sayre - Get ready, 'cause I will have tons to write about Rachael!

J.

Sayre said...

I did your meme - thanks for thinking for me today...

Pictures! We must see pictures!

Palm Springs Savant said...

I'm sure you are so excited to have Rachael back home (today). She'll be talking non-stop for the next month all about it. Perhaps she can guest blog for a day or two?

Brother Dave said...

So J, of all of them, what would be your most favortie thing to be?

Sushiboy said...

Nice meme, even better responses. I'd be a book to (what object would you be). Hopefully one that is read a lot and loved by its owner.