Saturday, March 01, 2008

Here I Go Again.....

NaBloPoMo has decided to go monthly. Each month you can sign up to blog every day for that month. So I've decided to give it another try in March. This month's theme is LISTS. Oh, how I love to make lists, so this should be a good one for me.





For my first list of the month, I need your help. What kinds of things would you like to see me make a list about?





Here are the ideas I have so far:




  1. My favorite blog guys


  2. My favorite blog gals


  3. Top 10 romantic country songs


  4. Things I've learned from dating a trucker


  5. Why I love being a mom


  6. Why I don't always love being a mom


  7. Sports I Have Watched and Loved (or not so loved)


  8. My favorite chick flicks


  9. All-Time favorite junk foods


  10. Top 10 Reasons My Ex-Husband Is an Idiot (not sure I can limit that one to 10, but I'm going to try).


So, leave me your suggestions and I will do them, no matter what. Just remember this is a family-friendly blog - I don't do X-rated, and I will no longer show body parts (sorry Coffeypot).



Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Sayre said...

How about your favorite items in your closet (not necessarily limited to clothes). Because of the scope of things people keep in their closets, this could be interesting.

yorksdevil said...

"Things I've learned from dating a trucker" sounds like it's got legs.

R.E.H. said...

How about "Top 10 things that makes blogging worth while"

Good luck with the NaBloPoMo!

Jan said...

How about 10 vacation spots you'd like to visit? How about a list of 10 things that make you smile? Make a list of 10 things on your wish list. I'll try to think of more. I hope this helped! =) I look forward to your lists!

Jay said...

The Top Ten things you love about your friend Jay is a good topic. ;-)

Top 10 favorite cartoons?

movies, songs, tv shows, dream cars, book characters, villains, beers. There's a few for ya.

Brother Dave said...

How about dropping any mention of your ex?

He does not deserve the opportunity to rent space in your head.

So, how about listing the top-ten dessert* items that you would love to exist on exclusively for a week?

*[That would be magical desserts that could not put weight on you.]

Jodi said...

Sayre - My closet is a mess! I would be embarrassed to reveal ANYTHING in there! But I get the idea. Thanks!

Just Dave - Awww, aren't you sweet! The best part of him letting me "get away" is that I am skinnier, sexier, and much more fun now than I ever was when we were married!

York baby! - Where have you been? I lost the link to your blog. Send it to me again. I don't know if you've been keeping up, but my boyfriend is a long distance truck driver and I have learned a lot of interesting things! I'm sure it will be a good post!

R.E.H. - One of the top ten reasons for blogging is meeting nice people like you! (smile)

Jay - Oh, I am definitely doing the list about you. Just be careful what you wish for......(evil grin)

Brother Dave - But my ex is so much fun to bash! And this is practically the only place I can get away with it! Magical desserts, huh? Sounds good to me!

J.

Tookie Tail - The vacation spot list will be easy to do, because I've never been anywhere! On my next road trip with Steven, I hope to go to Texas to meet his parents!

Coffeypot said...

Well, since pictures are out, how about your favorite positions – in graphic detail.

Trukindog said...

J.

#4- I'm looking forward to that one.

e.Craig Crawford said...

Hey .. I just saw your face on your next post. THAT'S a body part, ya know. Just sayin'. ;-)

Canadian flake said...

10 wishes you have for your kids?

10 things you like and/or hate about your job???

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to # 4 too!