1. 1st Grade Social Studies: In what month do Americans go trick-or-treating?
2. 1st Grade World Geography: True or False? Africa is a country south of Europe.
3. 2nd Grade U.S. Geography: What is the body of water between Florida and Texas called?
4. 2nd Grade English: How many syllables are there in the word Mississippi?
5. 3rd Grade World History: True or False? Columbus discovered America in the 14th century.
6. 3rd Grade Measurements: How many feet are there in 75 yards?
7. 4th Grade Earth Science: True or False? Comets are made up mostly of rock and metal.
8. 4th Grade Chemistry: On the periodic table, what element is represented by the letter N?
9. 5th Grade Math: Is the fraction 3/7 greater than or less than 7/10?
10. 5th Grade Biology: The frontal lobe of your brain controls.....A. your learning and decision making, B. your hearing and your memory, C. your sense of touch, or D. your sight.
$1,000,000 Question: 5th Grade Music: In classical music, what instruments typically comprise a string quartet?
I missed 3 out of 10 AND the $1,000,000 question.
guesses answers. I will "grade" your quizzes and post the answers tomorrow.