Okay, so I forgot my new....um...regular series that I wanted to start. So I'm doing it anyway, 2 days late.
1. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? Oh, I always wanted to live in the Brady's house.
2. If you had a clone, what would you make it do so you could have free time? Are you kidding? How about cooking, cleaning, and laundry? Or maybe taxi service? Both? Yeah!
3. Who was your best friend when you were 8? I didn't have one. When you were 13? Debbie.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be & why? I have always wanted to see New York City, and New England. I have also always wanted to see London and Paris. Why? Because I have not been very far from Indiana in my whole life, and those places seem so much different from what I know.
5. Would you hate losing your sight or hearing most? I think my hearing. I love music so much.
Bonus (as in optional): Nature or nurture? God, I hope it's nurture. Because otherwise, 50% of my children's intelligence and common sense comes from one f***ing, stupid idiot. (ha, ha)
Truthfully, I really think it's a combination of both.
Anyone want to try?