Welcome to "Too Much Information Tuesday", a new weekly feature here at The Coffee Table! I was searching through some meme sites last week and happened upon this terrific site.
So here are this week's questions:
1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they? Mine is kind of a "reverse" superstition: I never wear my "good" underwear on the first date. That way I know I will absolutely not be tempted to break my #1 cardinal rule: no sex on the first date. Even if my good sense doesn't kick in, my fear of embarassment over "granny" undies keeps me in check.
2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?
- your spouse/significant other
- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on
- an old/past love
- your best friend
I would want my significant other. I like sex too much. (wink)
3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido. Rainy days and snowy days are more likely to get me "in the mood". Scorching heat and freezing cold do absolutely nothing for me.
4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?) I don't drink. Really. And for no lofty philosophical reasons. I just don't like the taste of most alcohol and it upsets my stomach something fierce. I had my drinking days in my younger days. I was definitely a "giggly, flirty drunk" back then.
5) Who turns you on the most & why:
the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.)
the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.)
It's a tie between the comedian and the educator. I love a guy who can make me laugh. And I like smart guys.
Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out? Ummmm......whipped cream. Really cold going on, and it just left me feeling sticky. It made me want to go get a wash cloth. Won't be trying that again.
I'm not going to tag anyone. I would like to hear your answers, though.