- I know this might sound drastic, especially for me, but I am thinking of giving up Diet Coke. I heard from "Sam" when we were going out that he thinks it causes brain tumors, and a nurse practitioner I know said she read a study linking it to short term memory loss (which would explain a lot, in my case). So I'm cutting back to one a day for now, with an eye on eliminating it all together. But I do truly LOVE it.
- Daniel and I joined a gym almost a month ago, but we didn't really get started until last week. I went yesterday by myself. I added a half mile to my walk on the treadmill, and also increased my speed and the incline. It was good. I also did my first work on a weight machine. One of the guys that works there put me on a machine that works my butt and upper legs. As a result, my legs are sooo sore this morning.
- I'm going to see "The Lion King" again today. My parents decided that the two younger boys should see it, too, so I am taking Daniel and Aaron. Pray that Aaron can stay in his seat without needing a bathroom break!
- My brother is going to help me tear my garage down. It's falling down as it is. We're going to rent a dumpster and take the rest down in a couple of weeks.
- I love my new hair straightener. It's what I decided to buy myself for my birthday. Someday soon I post "before" and "after" pictures, so you can see the amazing results for yourself. I love how long my hair is getting. It makes me feel sexy. Or maybe it's the workouts and getting in shape. Or maybe it's both.
Okay, here's the biggie: I had a date last night. With Baron. (yes, I can hear your collective thoughts right now) We have been e-mailing and talking since the birthday card incident, and we decided to have dinner "no strings attached". It was very comfortable and really good. We talked about the implications of possibly "getting back together".(Believe it or not, he brought it up) .
I told him all I know for sure is I would like to see him again. And he agreed. No strings attached. I wouldn't be opposed to something more in the future, but I want to take it really slow. Last night was good. I've missed him, and he's clearly missed me. And everyone is warning both of us to be careful. Believe me, everything you're thinking I have already thought of, and more. We'll see where it goes. But I do have a big smile on my face.....
Have a Super Sunday!