Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One Word.......

I know, another meme. But I am short on time, and I like this one. I found it over at Jay's, I think.

The challenge is to use ONE WORD for each answer (no explanations):


Yourself:Challenging

Your Partner: Nonexistent

Your Hair: Blonde

Your Mother: Organized

Your Father: Dedicated

Your Favorite Item: Computer

Your Dream Last Night: Confusing

Your Favorite Drink: Diet

Your Dream Car: Truck

Your Dream Home: Bigger

The Room You Are In: Living

Your Fear: Debt

Where You Want To Be In Ten Years: Healthier

Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Kids

You’re Not: Skinny

One of Your Wish List Items: I-Pod

The Last Thing You Did: Read

You Are Wearing: Jeans

Your Favorite Weather: Snowy

Your Favorite Book: Children's

Last Thing You Ate: Hamburger

Your Life: Okay

Your Mood: Contemplative

Your Best Friend: Terri

What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Friendships

Your Car: Taurus

What Are You Doing At The Moment: Blogging

Relationship Status: Independent

What Is On Your TV: Cartoons

What Is The Weather Like: Stormy

When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Today
Hope everyone is having a good week. It's great to have all the kids home again. Tomorrow is my last training day and then I'm finally off for awhile. Yay!
J.

5 comments:

Jay said...

Yay! To the last day of training. Training is boring. ;-)

The Ferryman said...

Your dream was confusing? Was it the one with me in it again, wearing a clown suit and eating sardines?

What's confusing about that?

Unknown said...

Your favorite weather is snowy? Are you nuts?! I want to move away from here just to get away from the cold and snow. You must have loved it up in South Bend with all the lake-effect snow. Ugh!

Betty said...

I like snowy weather, too, as long as I don't have to get out in it.

FindingHeart said...

Short on time? Wow, I find 1 word answers so challenging. Nice job though.