Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Which one am I?

I saw this over at Lisa's and it intrigued me....I love to take pictures, but I lack the equipment my online friends, like Lisa, Jay, and OddMix, have...so I wondered what kind of a professional photographer I would be. I think this one is me, dead-on. I love to photograph people!


Which famous photographer are you?



Henri Cartier-Bresson: Known for street photography and photojournalism



"We are passive onlookers in a world that moves perpetually. Our only moment of creation is that 1/125th of a second when the shutter clicks, the signal is given, and motion is stopped..."

I am not familiar with this photographer, but I am definitely going to look him up!
J.

3 comments:

Jay said...

I'm honored that you mentioned me along with Lisa and Odd Mix cause they are way ... WAYYYYYY.. better photographers than me.

I'm not familiar with this dude either, but street photography is cool.

Unknown said...

Jay is just being modest!

I'm not the greatest at photographing people. So my results were dead on- Ansel Adams.

I've heard of your photographer before. His stuff is pretty cool- go check it out.

FindingHeart said...

Whew! Glad you avoided the 'Perv with shoe-tip camera pointing upwards at the mall'. heh heh.

Summertime = Wear out the digi cam time! Yea!!!