I had a terrible day at work yesterday and an even more terrible one today. In fact I feel sick to my stomach at how bad I feel about work.
So, I've stolen a meme from the Internet to take my mind off things:
1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? Anybody friendly.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Sometimes.
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you? Sure.
4. Do you take compliments well? No. I don't really believe them.
5. Do you play Sudoku? Yes, I LOVE Sudoku. But I'm awful at it.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I think so. I'm pretty good in a pinch.
7. Do you like nipple rings? Definitely not.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes, I did. And like an idiot, I was even a Girl Scout Camp counselor for one summer in college. I like camping.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married what would you do? Probably flirt a little, but have nothing to do with him. I don't date married men. Married men who cheat are slime, plain and simple.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I wouldn't mind getting to know someone who isn't Christian. I think different religions are interesting. I don't know how far it would go, because I've never crossed that bridge.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I like to be pursued. Doesn't everyone?
14. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment: Worried, tired, anxious.
15. Do any songs make you cry? Yes. "Movin' On" by Rascal Flatts, "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts, "Good Morning Beautiful" by Steve Holy, and "You Can Do Magic" by America.
16. Are you continuing your education? Not any more. I'm finished. I have my Masters, plus 30 hours more, which is as high as you can go without working on a Doctorate. I AM interested in getting my National Board Certification, but not this year.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?Yes, but I don't like guns.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? Other than the kids? The cats, if I could find them. My purse, my documents box, the kids' baby books.
19. Who was the last person you shared a bed with? Aaron.
20. Who do you text the most? It's a tie between my friend Ian, my daughter, and my assistant.
21. Favorite children's book? Gosh, am I supposed to pick just one? "Oh the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss, "Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse", "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott, and of course, "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, just for starters.
22. What color are your eyes? Blue/green. I get compliments on them a lot.
23. How tall are you? 5'5".
25. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you? No. But if I could still have the kids I have and have married someone else, I would.
26. Any secret admirers...I don't think so.
27. Have you ever token pictures in a photo booth? Yes. Fun ones.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? A couple of weeks ago.
29. How cool is PS3? I don't know anything about it. We have a Wii.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled? North - Wisconsin. South - Florida. East - Baltimore, Maryland. West - Denver, Colorado.
32. Do you like mustard? Ick, no.
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Sleep.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? My dad, mostly.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?Usually twenty minutes.
36. Can you do splits? Hell, no.
37. What movie do you want to see right now? SpiderMan 3.
39. What did you do for New Year's Eve? Stayed here with the kids and my then-boyfriend.
40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy? Didn't watch it.
44. Was your mom a cheerleader? Oh my God, no. My mom is the polar opposite of a cheerleader.
45. Whats the last letter of your middle name? "e".
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? I get 5-7 hours. On the weekends, a little more.
48. Do you like care bears? Yes, I do.
49. What do you buy at the movies? A large Diet Coke, some kind of candy.
50. Do you know how to play poker? Yes, but I'm not too good at it.
51. Do you wear your seatbelt? Yes, but only to stop that damn incessant bonging.
52. What do you wear to sleep? Depends on who I'm sleeping with, ha, ha. Usually sleep pants or boxers and a t-shirt.
53. Anything big ever happen in your town? No, but I live across the river from Louisville, Kentucky, where lots of big things happen, like the Derby.
54. Is your hair straight or curly? Naturally wavy, but I like to straighten it.
55. Is your tongue pierced? Uh, no.
56. Do you like Liver and Onions? Never had it.
57.Have you ever been in love? Yes ♥. 3 times, for sure.
58. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny, usually.
59. Ever been to L.A.? No, and I never will. I am not too big on California.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Pay. I-tunes.
63. Do you hate chocolate? NO!!
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most? Money.
65. Are you a gullible person? Yes. I believe men when they tell me they love me.
67. If you could have any job what would it be? Journalist.
68. Are you easy to get along with? I think I am most of the time. Not lately, though.
69. What is your favorite time of day? Evening.
70. Are you a generally happy person?Yes.
I'm not going to tag anyone, just let me know if you do it.